It is very probable that you would like to do it twice, but at least one jump is mandatory! The tandem jump is the easiest way to experience skydiving and the feeling during free fall. You need only the desire to do it, proper weather conditions, sports shoes and online booking.
After 20 minutes scenic flight to altitude with our plane Cessna 182, you will nudge towards the edge of the plane before being thrown out, attached to your tandem instructor. Keep your head up, smile at your skydive photographer and take in the stunning surroundings for an exhilarating free fall of 40 seconds, reaching terminal velocity of 240 km/h. Afterwards you will experience a 5 minute parachute ride over the great view of Iskar Dam, great Rila mountain and the green peaks of Stara Planina and Sredna gora mountains. The tandem instructors are extremely professional, with minimum of 1000 jumps, they are going to float you safely back down to the skydive drop zone, you can just experience the thrill.
Such an event happens once in a lifetime for most people, so better keep a memory! A personal skydive photographer will free fall alongside you to give you the highest quality photos and video footage in the country, yours to take away on the day. That is going to be an unforgettable experience, but the video and photos are a great opportunity to look back and experience it again, and also a proof that you really did it!
- Tandem jump with instructor - 420 BGN
- Video - 167 BGN
- Photo - 167 BGN
- Video and photo shooting - 246 BGN
- Handycam video - 84 BGN
- Premium shooting (Handycam video + video + photo) - 294 BGN
The edited video and/or photos can be received on the dropzone after the jump.
What do you need to know in advance?
- You have to reach the dropzone 30 minutes before the time you booked.
- There is no need to print the booking confirmation, just have to know the number.
- Have something to eat before you come - don't come hungry or full.
- The alcohol and some drugs are forbidden before skydiving. Having a hangover is not comfortable as well - better make the party after, not before the jump.
- Put shoes without open hooks, flip - flops and flats are going to fly on their own, some sandals as well - good old sport shoes are the best choice.
- If it is cold, we will provide you gloves and suit you can put above your own clothes. In any case you will receive goggle to protect your eyes from the wind. There is no problem if you are using contact lenses or glasses.
- The difference in the temperature up and down is about 5 degrees, even it's cold, the adrenaline will keep you warm, don't put clothes as it's minus 40 C.
- On the dropzone you will fill in a declaration of fitness and receive a 5 minute briefing.
- Weight - There is a maximum weight limit - persons above 100 kg are not allowed to jump for their own safety. There is bigger chance to hurt themselves on the landing and also during the parachute opening they can experience severe pain or even hematoma.
- Age - If you are under 18 years old, one of your parents shall be on the drop zone to sign agreement note. There is no upper age limit!
- Health - If you have health problems as heart conditions, epilepsy, broken or fractured bones, neurological disorders or recent sprains/muscular injuries, you should consult a doctor before making the decision to jump.